Our purpose is to make our Service feel safe and secure, so your privacy and data protection are very important to us. We assure you that your data will be processed in a transparent and fair manner and that we will make every effort to treat it with care and responsibility.
1. Data Administrator
The administrator of your personal data within the meaning of the RODO is All Windows Group Limited Liability Company with its registered office in Nysa, ul. Karpacka 6, 48-303 Nysa, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000345467, whose documentation is kept in the District Court in Opole VIII Economic Division of the National Court Register, NIP: 7531608850, REGON: 531212343
In all matters concerning the processing of personal data, please contact the Administrator directly by writing to: email@example.com – Data Protection Inspector – Marzena Straub, or by calling 665-440-363,
Personal Data – all information about a person identified or identifiable by one or more factors specific to physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, including device IP, location data, internet identifier and information collected through cookies and other similar technology.
RODO – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
User – any individual visiting the Service
Website – a website operating on the Internet under the domain www.allwindows.eu together with a set of all services available on the Website, enabling Users to use the offered functionalities of the Website;
EEA – the European Economic Area comprising the Member States of the European Union and Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein. The RODO applies to the latter by virtue of the EEA Agreement;
Third country – any country that is not a member state of the EEA;
3. General Information
- The Service may be used by Users who have access to the Internet.
- The Service collects Personal Data of Users, which is collected in IT systems when the User views (visits) the Service – these are only ordinary system logs and information which the browser sends when presenting itself, i.e. data concerning a given visit of a User to the Service (IP address, domain name, type of browser, type of operating system, etc.)
- The Service collects only the Personal Data that is necessary and appropriate for the purposes for which it will be processed. The use of the Website does not require the User to provide the Administrator with his/her personal data, i.e. data allowing to determine his/her identity (including e.g. name, date of birth, telephone number). However, as part of the use of this Website, the User may be asked to provide the Administrator with his/her personal data for specific activities, e.g. a contact form to contact a consultant. The provision of this personal data (e.g. email address) is voluntary, but at the same time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was provided. By providing the mentioned data, the user agrees to the use and disclosure of his/her personal data for the indicated purposes.
- Data is collected anonymously in statistical systems (e.g. Google Analytics).
4. Purposes, legal basis and duration of data processing
The Personal Data Administrator may process Personal Data for the following purposes:
- in order to communicate, identify and respond to the User’s request through the Website
.The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data for the above purposes is the User’s consent, i.e. Article 6: 1a RODO. The User’s Personal Data will be processed for the period necessary to answer the enquiry or until the withdrawal of the granted consent to process the Personal Data.
- in order to handle complaints
The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data is the fulfilment of a legal obligation, i.e. Article Article 6; 1c RODO, and the legitimate interest of the Personal Data Administrator, i.e. Article 6: 1f RODO, consisting in the assertion by the Personal Data Administrator of possible claims and defence against such claims. The personal data will be processed for the period necessary to investigate the complaint, the period of limitation of claims from the complaint and the period necessary to defend against the complainant’s claims.
- in order to take steps to enter into a contract/cooperation and/or to perform the contract/cooperation
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6: 1b of the RODO
The Administrator, in connection with the steps taken to conclude a contract or to perform a contract, contacts the employees/co-workers of clients and customers for a legitimate purpose. In addition, the controller may obtain from the contracting party the basic data of its employee/co-worker (name, place of employment or co-operation, telephone number and, in certain situations, photo document number) in connection with the performance of the contract to which the data refers from the entity with which the person is employed or co-operates. The data will be processed for the duration of the contract and, after its termination, until the expiry of any claims arising therefrom.
- in order to adapt the content of the Website to the User’s preferences, to communicate with the User, to optimise the use of the Website, to create statistics, to present personalised content on the Website adapted to the User’s preferences and interests, to personalise and present advertisements displayed on other pages, applications, websites, to carry out questionnaires, and to detect bots and abuses in the analysis services of the activities of marketing tools and to ensure the security of the use of the Website.The processing of User Personal Data for the above purposes is necessary for the purposes resulting from the legally justified interests of the Administrator of Personal Data, i.e. for ensuring proper functioning of the Service and conducting promotional and marketing activities, including consideration of the characteristics of the recipients in the conducted activities, as well as protection of the Service against attempts of unlawful interference in the Service, e.g.: attempts of hacking into the Service by unauthorised persons – i.e. Article 6: 1f RODO. Personal data processed by means of cookies will be processed upon prior consent of the User. Personal data will be processed until the data subject objects – for reasons related to his/her particular situation – to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, also for marketing purposes.
5. Transfer of Personal Data
The Administrator shall not transfer the collected Personal Data to third parties, with the exception of entities processing the Personal Data on the Administrator’s order and in case such transfer is necessary due to legal regulations. In the case described in the preceding sentence, the scope of the data shared is limited to the data necessary for the purpose of the sharing. Some of the companies with whom we cooperate are based outside the EEA. In connection with the transfer of Personal Data outside the EEA, we verify that these entities provide guarantees of a high level of protection for Personal Data.
6. Prerogative rights
As a person whose data will be processed, you have the right to:
- access your personal data and obtain the information referred to in Article 15; 1 and 2 of the RODO, including to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed on the basis and in the cases set out in Article 15 of the RODO;
- request the rectification or completion of their personal data on the basis and in the cases set out in Article 16 RODO;
- request the erasure of their personal data on the grounds and principles set out in Article 17 RODO;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data on the grounds and principles set out in Article 18 RODO;
- request information on the recipients to whom personal data has been disclosed and which has subsequently been rectified, erased or there has been a restriction of processing, on the basis and principles set out in Article 19 RODO;
- to object to the processing, of personal data, on the grounds and principles set out in Article 21 RODO taking into account point IV of this clause;
- to receive, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, his/her personal data (which have previously been provided to the Administrator) on the basis and principles set out in Article 20; 1 of the RODO;
- to send your personal data to another Administrator on the basis and principles set out in Article 20 of the RODO (the so-called right to personal data portability).
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, on the basis and principles set out in Article 7 of the RODO.
7. Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority dealing with personal data protection. Currently, this authority is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection – Stawki 2 Street, 00-193 Warsaw.